Our photography Process
1) Project Chat: Tell us about the scope of your photography project, specific marketing goals, campaigns and company positioning.
2) Proposal Review: We’ll create a comprehensive proposal for you to approve that clearly outlines the scope of work, timeline and straightforward quote of costs.
3) Agreement Signing: Once the proposal is approved, you’ll be able to sign our agreement and pay the 50% retainer fee.
4) Calibration Meeting: We’ll have a phone chat before we begin the shoot to ensure that we’re completely on the same page with the shoot details.
5) Shoot & Edit: Whether the photo shoot is done in our studio or on-location, rest assured that we are a highly reliable, client-focused and creative bunch who will shoot, style and professionally edit the images to be beautiful.
6) Delivery: The photos will be delivered digitally as high-resolution images that will look incredibly crisp and sharp on your website, in social media campaigns, menus, and beyond.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I need to do?
You are welcome to be as hands on or hands off as you want to be! Harper Point Photography works with a wide range of clients, and is here to provide guidance and expertise wherever needed. Never worked with a professional photographer before? No problem! We are here to make this a fun and stress-free experience for you.
How does payment work?
A 50% retainer fee is required before we can begin an assignment. The remaining balance is due before the delivery of high resolution images.
What happens after the photo shoot?
After the shoot we professionally compile and edit the images, and deliver print-ready high-resolution images via our online archive.